Revamp Volumizing and Finishing Spray provides incredible body and long lasting hold. Hair restructuring keratin amino acids build bigger, thicker and stronger hair, while a humidity-resistant, low alcohol formula provides maximum support.
Hold Factor: 4/5
Spray 6” to 8” from dry, styled hair.
WHAT'S IN IT:
- Keratin amino acids, the primary building blocks of hair, penetrate the hair shaft, bonding, repairing and smoothing while adding strength, elasticity, moisture and shine and protecting against further structural trauma
- Low alcohol formula won’t dry hair, build up or flake
- Copolymers – add medium hold, high shine and humidity resistance, yet rinse out of hair easily without residue or build-up
- Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate – PABA-free sunscreen protects hair from UV rays
- CFC-free (ozone safe) – fast-drying, low-alcohol formulation doesn’t drying out hair.
Keratin penetrates the hair cuticle and bonds to the brittle, broken scales helping to restore strength and moisture, and repair the hair while also preventing further damage.
KERATIN CHEMISTRY - WHY HAIR BREAKS:
There are numerous reasons why hair might break including mechanical (brushing, elastic bands), chemical (colouring, bleaching, hi-lighting, chlorine, salt) and environmental causes (UVA/UVB degradation). These processes harm the outer cuticle of the hair shaft leaving hair dry, brittle and prone to breakage.
Since keratin is the primary building block of the hair cuticle, introducing keratin back into the hair is the only way to repair it. Keratin penetrates the hair cuticle and bonds to the brittle, broken scales helping to restore strength and moisture, and prevent further damage.
The Keratin Repair category is formulated specifically with an abundant amount of keratin to make your hair visibly stronger, shinier and healthier with each use, and can be used daily as a reparative and preventative treatment. It is not possible to overuse keratin.